Sunday, June 10, 2012

REVIEW: Taco Bell Cinnamon Twists


So I had my post on my latest meal at Taco Bell (the beefy 5 layer and grilled chicken burritos) and I mentioned in passing about these free cinnamon twists and how I'd review them later. Well later is here! Later is today!

The last two times I've gone to Taco Bell I have received free Cinnamon Twists and its not like I went two days in a row, this was spaced out by at least a month. Anyways, I got the free Cinnamon Twists as a marketing ploy/incentive to get me to fill out a survey for a free Ipad 2. Didn't fill out the Ipad 2 survey but what can I say, I took the free Cinnamon Twists.

First thing I noticed is pretty much why they are giving them away for free. They can't be that expensive to make. They literally feel like air puffs with a little cinnamon on them. Not to say they are bad, just abnormally light. I feel I could eat a 20 pound case of them and not feel a thing. So yeah not much to these Cinnamon Twists but still oddly good and well...can't pass up free food!

Item: Taco Bell Cinnamon Twists
Price: Free for me for an Ipad 2 survey
Taste: 7.5/10
Pros: Pretty good flavor. Light snack.
Cons: Light, not much substance to them.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with your review, they are really light and kind of lack a strong taste but overall they are pretty good. They are addicting to crunch on.

    ReplyDelete